The Rudyard stores all your essentials, plus a slot for your passport, phone, SIM card and pin. A special RFID-blocking lining protects your credit cards and passport from fraud, making it the perfect travel wallet that’s also stylish for the office or weekends. Clutch it or sling it crossbody with its detachable strap for versatile outfit pairing. Easily store and access your phone using the back pocket.
For a flap closure version, shop the Envelope Long Wallet Crossbody Bag (RFID).
For more colours, shop the Sabine Zip Long Wallet.
- U.S full-grain Nappa cow leather
- Cotton blend herringbone lining
- RFID blocking lining
- YKK Japan Excella gold zippers
- Hand-stitched oxblood thread binding
- 2 cash gussets, 2 cash slots
- 12 card slots
- 1 interior zippered coin compartment
- SIM card and pin slots
- Detachable leather strap with hook (105 - 125cm)
- Packaged in our signature grey book box
- (H)10cm x (W)20cm x (D)2.5cm
Rudyard Kipling: Charmer of the Little Ones
Born in India, Rudyard was educated in England where he started writing works that have now captivated people of all ages, from Just So Stories (1902) to If (1910), earning himself a 1907 Nobel Price-Recipient in Literature. Kipling enjoyed being around children which influenced his cheery writings and charmed kids all over the world, especially The Jungle Book (1894). Unravel his full story here.